Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Tremes - IMB

I just received word of your mother’s passing. Please except our condolences. May God grant you and your family a sense of His peace and presence during these days of celebration and grief. Praise God for your mother’s legacy of faithful service to our Lord. Praise God for the all the lives she touched here and in Uruguay. Praise God for the Godly influence she was on you. I am sure that because of your mother’s legacy and influence that many have heard the Good News and one day will be around the throne of our Lord giving praise for all eternity to the Lamb.
Our prayers and thoughts are with you. I wish I could personally attend the home going celebration. I know it will be a special time.

In Him

Neil and Leanne Treme

No comments:

Post a Comment